2 New Service Loaners For Our Customers
Motorplex Rental Car Rules and Fees:
- Have a valid Washington State driver license for at least one year
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have provided us a driving record that meets the following requirements (Fee to Obtain is $13.00):
- No more than two incidents (moving violations or accidents) in the past three years and no more than one in the last 18 months.
- Have had no major violations in the past three years.
- Have had no alcohol or drug related violations in the past seven years.
- When applicable, a cleaning fee will be charged at a rate of $95.00 per hour with a minimum of 1 hour.
- Any accidents, dents, or scratches that remove paint or cannot be washed off, will be charged at actual cost and will be repaired at Westover Auto Rebuild or Auburn Collision Center. You are responsible for paying 100% of the actual cost either by means of your insurance or paid directly by you.
- Tire repair or road hazards will be charged at actual cost of repair.
- Windshield chips or damages will be charged at actual cost of repair.
- Fuel used and not replaced by customer will be charged at $5.00 per gallon.
- Loss of key will be charged at actual cost of replacement.
- Locking keys in vehicle will be charged $74.00 for a service call.
- Leaving lights on and needing a jump start will be charged $74.00 for a service call.
Get Your Washington State Dept. Of Licensing Driving Abstract Now at:
Download Our Complete Loaner Agreement In Advance:
The Service Loaner Good Neighbor Understandings
We believe that the MOTORPLEX Service Loaner will make servicing your vehicle more convenient, and we want everyone to be able to enjoy this great convenience. But this MOTORPLEX Service Loaner program has rules to make sure that everything runs the way it should. And we’re only looking for people willing to follow those rules. Think of it like your friendly neighborhood association.
Before you drive away, inspect your MOTORPLEX Service Loaner inside and out. Report damage, a dirty car, or any other concern to your MOTORPLEX Service Advisor at 425.310.1100.
Keep It Clean
Take personal belongings with you when you go and throw away or recycle any trash. If you eat or drink in the vehicle, you will be charged a cleaning fee if food and beverage debris, stains, or any reminants remain in vehicle when returned.
Not even with all the windows down or all the doors open. The cars don’t like it, and the next customer may not be a smoker.
Fill ‘er Up
Always leave as much fuel in it as when you received it. Out of convenience to the next customer, and to keep our prices competitive.
Return on Time
If you’re late, you will get charged a late fee. Got an emergency? Call us or text to see if your MOTORPLEX Service Loaner can be extended.
Fido and Fluffy need to stay with pet sitter. (No matter how cute they are.)