Motorplex, is a growing service organization that is a local family owned and operated business. We are looking for uniquely talented and motivated teammates to grow their careers in our fast-paced emergency service business. This position takes phone calls, estimates and sells services work, dispatches service jobs, orders parts, and manages the administrative work of all service work. Our compensation plan provides full benefits and wages that average between $20 and $25 per hour depending on your qualifications and experience. It also has a performance incentive added to your hourly wage after a probationary period. Our industry and our company is very stable and secure. There is no day the same in our business, and if you think you have what it takes to be considered as an addition to our team, please contact me directly with any questions or send me your resume as the first step at email@example.com. Please also feel free to drop by either of our locations to see first-hand what we are about. Any of us would be happy to give you a tour of our facility and our equipment. Even if you are happily employed now or currently living out of our area, I encourage you to reach out and share your future intentions because we will be adding new teammates that will fit and have a passion for our trade over the next 12 to 18 months.
What we do in both our Maple Valley and Auburn Locations::
- Light, medium and heavy duty towing
- Emergency recoveries for light duty cars all the way up to major incidents involving semis on the interstate.
- Emergency spill containment and cleanup.
- Load and cargo services. Load shifts, reloads, and load recovery
- OnSite emergency truck repair
- InShop auto and heavy truck repair
- Out of state transport
- All sorts of non-routine situations that our customer may ask us to assist with.
Unique Skills That Increase Your Chances to be Invited to Join our Team:
- Sales Experience. For those that have earned a living by selling or promoting often find success as a service advisor.
- Customer service. Possibly hospitality or similar fast paced, professional and successful environment may transfer well as a service advisor.
- Automotive experience. Some technicians that seem better suited for the front counter, may be able to successfully transfer the shop experience to being a service advisor. If you have not been a tech, it is very helpful to have a command of modern automotive systems and operations.
- Technology and computers. Your command of the internet, keyboarding, modern software, and computer operations make learning and growing a faster process.
- Attitude of a Professional. Ethics, morality, and living your life 24/7 that is a positive contribution to our workplace and our community is a step in the right direction.
Some of Our Areas of Training We Provide and Promote:
- Automotive and Diesel Training and Certificates and Schooling: ASE Training and Certification
- Sales and customer service training.
- Personnel and financial management.
- You must be self-motivated, have goals, and are looking to grow your career and grow your skills.
- Must be willing to work 40-50 hours per week depending on customer demand.
- Must live within 30 minutes of our location.
- Your driving record must have minimal events, and meet insurance requirements.
- Must not use drugs (including marijuana at all in any method), and cannot consume alcohol during working or on call hours.
- Must meet WSP criminal background check standards.