This opportunity with local family owned growing service business. This position will be located in our Maple Valley office and will be approximately 20 hours per week with a work schedule of 4 or 5 days per week.
We are a medium sized independent repair facility and towing company that operates 24/7/365 and employs approximately 25 people. This job supports our repair business, emergency response and breakdown services, and as a result there are pressure points and challenges that require a person able to make correct decisions under pressure.
Some or All Of The Duties For This Position:
- Work directly with Accounting Manager in a team of 3 to maintain and improve every aspect of accounting and financial record keeping.
- General Ledger activities
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Sales and deposit audit and reconciliations
- Vendor, credit card, and bank reconciliations, auditing, and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in accounting
- Fluid with cloud computing applications such as One Drive, Google Drive, and Office 365.
- Peachtree/Sage or Quickbooks experience
- Strong work ethic, self motivated, and extraordinarily organized
- Strong desire to help people and solve challenging problems
- Able to work under pressure