Part Time Service Advisor (Maple Valley)
New position created. Motorplex in Maple Valley is looking for a service advisor assistant to work part time approximately 20 to 25 hours Monday to Friday. We are a family owned and operated automotive business that enjoys taking great care of our customers that count on us for service of their vehicles. What we are looking for is a person that has basic to comfortable automotive knowledge, great communication skills, exceptional organizational detail, and strong ability with computers and technology. We will provide training both on the job, and outside professional training for the right person. We have two locations, Maple Valley and Auburn. This position is in Maple Valley.
Why Choose to Work For Motorplex:
Great work hours: The hours could vary but will be approximately 9am to 2:30pm with a half hour lunch. Some flexibility possible depending on your requirements.
Great People To Work With: The best people can work anywhere. While we are not perfect, we are very good at what we do and we enjoy doing what we do.
Great Customers: You will be working directly with exceptional customers. Again, nobody is perfect but the right person will find themselves liking who you serve and going the extra mile for them just because.
Fair and Honest Wage: $15 to $20 per hour with PTO Benefits.
- Answer phones, greet customers, and type up detailed service requests from customers.
- Assisting with selling service on required repairs and optional services, and competent advice on what services to perform
- Dispatch technicians and manage the repair process.
- Procure parts and solve parts acquisition problems..
- Assist in setting and monitoring weekly objectives and key results.
- Motivated and self disciplined with strong desire to improve.
- Drug Free, including marijuana for at least the last 6 months. Pre-employment and random tests. If drugs are okay with you, don’t bother applying.
- General Automotive knowledge.
- Sales training or equivalent knowledge.
- Excellent keyboarding and computer skills in excess of 40 words per minute.
- Must enjoy being on the front lines of all aspects of customer service.
- Must have great personal discipline at work and outside of work.
- Must have insurable driving record and pass a drug test and criminal background check.